The John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School offers students an opportunity to experience their education in a unique environment. Through our partnerships with the community and university, students build their interpersonal skills, develop an understanding of the manufacturing and design process, develop an awareness for different careers in STEM, and connect what they learn to the real world. These skills help our students contribute to part of the 21st Century workforce.
- Michael J. Birck Innovation Engineering Summer Program Information (PDF)
- Governing Board Meeting Agenda February 14 at 1:00 p.m. (PDF)
- Governing Board Meeting Dates for 2016-17 (PDF)
- 2016-17 Supply Lists (PDF)
- Academic Calendar for School Year 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Indian Prairie School District 204 Informational Parent Meeting Video 3/25
- School Closing Information (PDF)